Canon Pixma TS 5352 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA TS5352 Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 32bit-64bit
TS5300 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA TS5352 Driver for Windows
File name: win-ts5300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Release date: 22 Aug, 2019
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 19.01 MB
Canon PIXMA TS8340 Driver setup package for Windows
Version : 1.0
File name : win-ts8300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Release Date: 22 Aug, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 7 (x64)
Size : 19,8 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma TS 5352 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma TS 5352 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma TS 5352 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma TS 5352 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma TS 5352 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma TS 5352 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma TS 5352 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma TS 5352 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma TS 5352 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma TS 5352 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma TS 5352 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma TS 5352 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.