Canon PIXMA Printer Driver MX474. Canon PIXMA MX474 Multifunction Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32-64Bit
All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions. Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office. Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder. Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint support. A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm colour
MX470 series Full Driver and Software Package
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
File version: 1.1
File name: win-mx470-1_1-mcd.exe
Release date: July 22, 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: 49.299 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MX474 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MX474 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MX474 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MX474 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MX474 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MX474 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MX474 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MX474 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX474 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX474 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MX474 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.