Canon PIXMA Printer Driver iP5200R. Driver Download Canon Pixma iP5200R Photo Printer for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32Bit/64-Bit)
Pixma iP5200R Printer Driver
Print resolutions up to 9,600 x 2,400 dpi color and 600 x 600 dpi black. USB 2.0 and Direct Print Port interfaces.
File Version: 2.00
Release Date: July 16, 2014
Windows 64-Bit Driver Details
File name: ip5200rvst64200ea18.exe
File Size: 8.02 MB
Windows 32-Bit Driver Details
File Name: ip5200rvst200ea18.exe
Windows XP x86
File Size: 7.99 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma iP5200R Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma iP5200R Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma iP5200R printer. This collection of Canon Pixma iP5200R Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma iP5200R Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma iP5200R driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma iP5200R driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma iP5200R printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma iP5200R printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma iP5200R Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma iP5200R driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma iP5200R printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.