Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver. Canon PIXMA MX532 All-In-One Printer Driver for Windows
Canon Office Products MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer
Perfect for mobile printing, its many convenient features include PIXMA Printing Solutions, which allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your compatible mobile device. And with the PPS Cloud printing function you can print directly from select popular online Cloud services, such as Picasa Web Albums, Facebook, Twitter and Dropbox with your mobile device using the free PPS app.
Include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. Plus, an automatic document feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier to copy, scan or fax multiple page documents.
Windows 10 (32 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit), Windows 8.1 (32 Bit), Windows 8.1 (64 Bit), Windows 8 (32 Bit), Windows 8 (64 Bit), Windows 7 (32 Bit), Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows Vista (32 Bit), Windows Vista (64 Bit), Windows XP
MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package
File Name: win-mx530-1_1-mcd.exe
File Version: 1.1
File Size: 48.9 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MX532 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MX532Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MX532 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MX532 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MX532 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MX532 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.