Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver. Canon PIXMA MX525 all-in-one Printer Drivers
MX520 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Description: This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers. You can install the following items of the software: MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer. IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc. IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection. IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Русский, لعربية, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, 한국어, 繁體中文, ไทย, 简体中文
Software & Driver
File version: 1.01
File name: mp68-win-mx520-1_01-ea32_2.exe
Release date: 01/29/2016
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
File Size: 37.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MX525 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MX525 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MX525 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MX525 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX525 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MX525 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.