Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver. Canon PIXMA MP990 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer
Ultimate Wireless Photo All-In-One with 3.8″ LCD & Built-in Auto Duplex Printing.
The PIXMA MP990 is the ultimate Wireless All-In-One Photo Printer. You’ll experience peak performance once it’s taken out of the box & hooked-up. This unmatched quality begins with a built-in Wi-Fi capability that lets you print wirelessly from anywhere around the house.
Driver & Software Details
File Name: mp68-win-mp990-1_05-ej.exe
File Version: 1.05
File Size: 17.54 MB
File Languages: English & Japanese
Operation Systems: Windows 8.1(32bit/64bit),
Windows 8 (32bit) – Windows 8 (64bit),
Windows 7(32/64bit), Windows Vista(32-64bit), Windows XP SP2
Post Date: 10/11/2013
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MP990 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MP990 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MP990 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MP990 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MP990 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MP990 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP990 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP990 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MP990 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.