Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver. Canon PIXMA MP470 Inkjet Printers
MP470 series MP Driver
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
Language: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, TC, Thai, Turkish, Chinese
File Name: mp470swin101ea24.exe
File Version: 1.01
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
File Size: 24.12 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MP470 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MP470 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP470 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MP470 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MP470 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MP470 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MP470 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP470 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP470 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MP470 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.