Canon PIXMA MG5270 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG5270 All-In-One Printers
Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier. Mobile Device Printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
Air print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Canon PRINT app. Print on both sides of the page with Auto 2-sided Print
MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multi function printers. IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
File name : mp68-win-mg5200-1_05-ea24.exe
File version : 1.05
File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
File size : 29,72KB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MG5270 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MG5270 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MG5270 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MG5270 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5270 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MG5270 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MG5270 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5270 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG5270 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MG5270 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.