Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver for Windows and Mac
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi,, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Русский,, لعربية, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, ไทย, 简体中文
Windows Drivers Details
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Release date: 10/16/2013
MG5100 series MP Driver
File version: 1.02
MG5100 series XPS Printer Driver
File version: 5.56
Mac Driver Details
MG5100 series CUPS Printer Driver
Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
File version: 18.104.22.168a
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MG5150 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5150 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG5150 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MG5150 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.