Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver. Canon PIXMA MG2545S Printers
MG2500S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.1
File name: win-mg2500-1_1-mcd.exe
Release date: 01 August 2016
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk…
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: 46.99 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA MG2545S Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA MG2545S Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA MG2545S printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA MG2545S Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG2545S Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA MG2545S driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA MG2545S driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA MG2545S printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA MG2545S printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2545S Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG2545S driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA MG2545S printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.