Canon Pixma MG2200 Driver. Canon Pixma MG2200 Printer Driver Download
MG2200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Driver & Software Details
File Date : 16-10-2013
File name : mp68-win-mg2200-1_01-ea32_2.exe
File version : 1.01
File language : Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
File size : 26,9KB
Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64)
Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64)
Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64)
Download / Installation Procedures
a. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
b. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
c. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Pixma MG2200 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Pixma MG2200 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon Pixma MG2200 printer. This collection of Canon Pixma MG2200 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Pixma MG2200 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon Pixma MG2200 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon Pixma MG2200 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon Pixma MG2200 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon Pixma MG2200 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Pixma MG2200 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon Pixma MG2200 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon Pixma MG2200 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.