Canon PIXMA iP2810 Driver. Canon PIXMA iP2810 Photo Inkjet Printers Driver for MAC
iP2800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
With the optional high-capacity XL ink cartridges, you can print plenty. The PIXMA iP2810 also offers Full HD Movie Print, a feature that can turn HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR cameras, Power Shot digital cameras and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints.
File Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Chinese
Driver – Software
File Name: mac-ip2800-1_3-mcd.dmg
File Version: 1.3
OS Sierra v10.12.1
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
File Size: 7.24 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon PIXMA iP2810 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon PIXMA iP2810 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon PIXMA iP2810 printer. This collection of Canon PIXMA iP2810 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA iP2810 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA iP2810 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA iP2810 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA iP2810 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA iP2810 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP2810 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP2810 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA iP2810 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.