Download Canon PIXMA iP2500 inkjet Printer Driver Download for Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP (32-64Bit)
iP2500 series Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
Borderless Printing, Maximum Output Format: 12 Inch (30 cm) A4
Details: This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Driver & Software Details
File version: 2.05
Release date: 16 October 2013
Canon Pixma IP2500 Driver (64-Bit)
Compatibility Systems: Windows 8.1 (64bit), Windows 8 (64bit), Windows Vista (64bit)
File Size: 8.99 MB
Canon Pixma IP2500 Driver (32-Bit)
File name: ip2500svst64205ea23.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Vista (32bit), XP
Size: 8.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.