Canon PIXMA G2460 Driver for Windows. Download Canon PIXMA G2460 Color Ink Tank Printer Driver for Windows 11-10-8.1-7 (32bit-64bit)
G2020/G2060 series MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
The Canon PIXMA G2460 multifunctional color ink tank printer with copying and scanning capability. It also has various media handling features. The printer can be used comfortably both at home and in the office. You can get economical printing. It offers vibrant documents and photos.
File name: md__-win-g2020_g2060-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Release date: October 8, 2021
Compatibility Systems: Windows 11 Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 83 MB
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver for MAC
Name : mcpd-mac-mg4200-16_40_1_0-ea21_3.dmg
Post Date: 9 Oct, 2020
Operating Systems: macOS Big Sur 11.0 – macOS Catalina 10.15 – macOS Mojave 10.14 – macOS High Sierra 10.13 – macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later – OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5
Size: 13.91 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA G2460 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon PIXMA G2460 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon PIXMA G2460 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon PIXMA G2460 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon PIXMA G2460 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA G2460 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon PIXMA G2460 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon PIXMA G2460 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: