Canon MP220 Driver Download. Canon Pixma MP220 Printer Software & Driver
File version: 1.01
Release date: 04 February 2014
MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit)
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
File name: mp220swin64101ea24.exe
File Size: 24.01 MB
MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File name: mp220swin101ea24.exe
File Size: 24.02 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon MP220 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon MP220 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon MP220 printer. This collection of Canon MP220 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon MP220 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MP220 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MP220 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MP220 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MP220 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MP220 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MP220 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MP220 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.