Canon MG5722 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG5722 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
File Name: win-mg5700-1_0-jucd.exe
File Version: 1.0
Release Date: 07/22/2015
File Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
File Size: 48.19 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon MG5722 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon MG5722 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon MG5722 printer. This collection of Canon MG5722 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon MG5722 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MG5722 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MG5722 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MG5722 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MG5722 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MG5722 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MG5722 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MG5722 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.