Canon MF6530 Driver. Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Printer Driver for Windows
Service Pack for MF6500 Series Printer Driver
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Driver – Software Details
Release Date: 07/16/2015
Size: 3.2 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon MF6530 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon MF6530 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon MF6530 printer. This collection of Canon MF6530 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon MF6530 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MF6530 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MF6530 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MF6530 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MF6530 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MF6530 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MF6530 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MF6530 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.