Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver. Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Small Office / Home Office Printers
iB4000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)
File Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German, Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, Turkish, Chinese
File Version: 184.108.40.206
File name: mcpd-mac-ib4000-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release Date: 10/26/16
OS X Sierra v10.12.1
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
File Size: 14.9MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer. This collection of Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon MAXIFY iB4120 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.