Canon LBP6230dw Driver. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw
[Windows 32bit] LBP6230dw Printer Driver Ver.21.45
- When using in a network environment
First, configure the network settings using [MF/LBP Network Setup Tool]. After this step is complete, install the printer driver.
- When using with a USB connection
Only install the printer driver.
File version: V21.45
File name: LBP6230_V2145_W32_uk_EN.exe
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: 14.02Mb
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon LBP6230dw Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon LBP6230dw Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon LBP6230dw printer. This collection of Canon LBP6230dw Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon LBP6230dw Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon LBP6230dw driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon LBP6230dw driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon LBP6230dw printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon LBP6230dw printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon LBP6230dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon LBP6230dw driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon LBP6230dw printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.