Canon ir2030i Driver. Download Canon imageRUNNER 2030i Printer Driver for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32Bit)&(64-Bit)
PCL6 V4 Printer Driver
This is a V4 printer driver which is optimized for Windows Store applications.
File name: PCL6_V4_PrinterDriver_V63_01.exe
Release date: Apr18, 2018
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: 31.05 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon ir2030i Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon ir2030i Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon ir2030i printer. This collection of Canon ir2030i Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon ir2030i Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon ir2030i driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon ir2030i driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon ir2030i printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon ir2030i printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon ir2030i Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon ir2030i driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon ir2030i printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.