CANON iR C1028iF Driver. Download Canon imageRUNNER C1028iF Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32bit/64bit
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30 for Microsoft Windows
Details: This is a package-aware driver. Some limitations exist when using this driver in a point-and-print environment; please check the [Important Information] tab before using.
The Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver is a common driver that supports multiple devices. It provides an optimal user interface for your device.
Canon imageRUNNER C1028iF Driver Windows
File name: Generic_Plus_PCL6_Driver_V130_32_64_00.exe
Release date: 27 September 2017
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 54.02 MB
Canon imageRUNNER C1335iFC Printer Driver for Windows
Release date: 1 July, 2019
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (x64), Windows Server 2003 R2 (x64), Windows Server 2008 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2016 (64-bit), Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
File Size: 22.31MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download CANON iR C1028iF Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution CANON iR C1028iF Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your CANON iR C1028iF printer. This collection of CANON iR C1028iF Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install CANON iR C1028iF Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the CANON iR C1028iF driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your CANON iR C1028iF driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the CANON iR C1028iF printer driver installation process is complete, after that your CANON iR C1028iF printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.