Canon IR 2006N Driver. Download Canon imageRUNNER 2206N WiFi Printer Driver for Windows
Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
File name: GPlus_PCL6_Driver_V230_32_64_00.exe
Post date: 24 Sep, 2020
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
Size: 62.25 MB
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 400i Driver
File version: V6.2
File name: PCL6_V4_PrinterDriver_V62_01.exe
Release date: 07 November 2017
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Size: 30.02 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon IR 2006N Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon IR 2006N Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon IR 2006N printer. This collection of Canon IR 2006N Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon IR 2006N Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon IR 2006N driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon IR 2006N driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon IR 2006N printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon IR 2006N printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon IR 2006N Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon IR 2006N driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon IR 2006N printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.