Canon iP2872 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA iP2872 Colour Inkjet Printer Driver for Mac
iP2800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)
Name : mcpd-mac-ip2800-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Version : 188.8.131.52
File size : 14,6 MB
MacOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1or later, macOS El Capitan v10.11, macOS Yosemite v10.10, macOS Mavericks v10.9, macOS Mountain Lion v10.8.5, macOS Lion v10.7.5
Released: 20 Sep, 2018
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon iP2872 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon iP2872 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon iP2872 printer. This collection of Canon iP2872 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iP2872 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon iP2872 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon iP2872 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon iP2872 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon iP2872 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iP2872 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon iP2872 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon iP2872 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.