Canon iP1000 Driver. Canon PIXMA iP1000 Printer Driver for Windows
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
لعربية, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, English, Español, Suomi, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Русский
Driver Software Details
Release Date: 06/10/2010
File version: 1.10
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon iP1000 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon iP1000 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon iP1000 printer. This collection of Canon iP1000 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iP1000 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon iP1000 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon iP1000 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon iP1000 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon iP1000 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iP1000 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon iP1000 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon iP1000 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.