Canon iP 1300 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA iP1300 Colour inkJet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
Driver Canon PIXMA iP1300 for Windows
File Name: ip1300vst64200ea23.exe
Release date: 16 Oct, 2013
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (64-bit)
Size: 7.99 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon iP 1300 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon iP 1300 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon iP 1300 printer. This collection of Canon iP 1300 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon iP 1300 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon iP 1300 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon iP 1300 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon iP 1300 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon iP 1300 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon iP 1300 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon iP 1300 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon iP 1300 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.