Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Driver. Free Download imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office is a special utility plug-in for Microsoft Office, and can be used to customize printing with imagePrograf Series printer.
File version: 1.70
File name: pino-win-1_70-ea10_3.exe
Release date: 05 September 2018
Languages: English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Русский, Português, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文 …
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
File Size: 10.02 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 printer. This collection of Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6450 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.