Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Driver. Canon imagePRESS 1135 – imagePRESS 1135+
PCL6 V4 Printer Driver V6.3
This is a V4 printer driver which is optimized for Windows Store applications.
File version: V6.3
File name: PCL6_V4_PrinterDriver_V63_01.exe
Release date: 18 April 2018
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: 32 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon imagePRESS 1135+ printer. This collection of Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon imagePRESS 1135+ driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon imagePRESS 1135+ driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon imagePRESS 1135+ printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon imagePRESS 1135+ printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon imagePRESS 1135+ driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon imagePRESS 1135+ printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.