Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 Driver. Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125 Scanner Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit-64bit)
DR-C125 / DR-C125W Driver (Windows)
It offers impressive color scanning speeds of up to 25 pages per minute or 50 images per minute for duplex, while the Ultrasonic Double Document Feed Detector ensures trouble-free paper handling.
Version: v1.2 SP6
File name: d156cmux_DRC125_DRC125W_DRv12SP6.zip
Post date: Nov 6, 2015
Compatibility systems: Windows 10 Windows 10×64 Windows 7 Windows 7×64 Windows 8 Windows 8×64 Windows 8.1 Windows 8.1×64 Vista Vistax64 WinXP Windows XPx64
Size: 58.95 MB
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2510C Driver for Windows
Post Date: 24 November, 2015
Compatible Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit) Windows XP (64-bit)
Size: 15.75 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 printer. This collection of Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon imageFORMULA DRC125 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: