Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U Driver. Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U Universal Workgroup Scanner Driver for Windows
Scanner Driver for Microsoft Windows
Version: v1.2 SP3
Size: 18.01 MB
File name: DR-2020U_Driver_for_Windows_v12SP3_ML.zip
Operating Systems: Windows 10 32bit, Windows 10 64bit
Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 8 32bit, Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7 32bit, Windows 7 64bit
Windows Vista 32bit, Windows Vista 64bit
Windows XP 32bit, Windows XP 64bit
Released: 18 May, 2015
Canon imageformula DR C225W Driver for Windows
Version: 1.0 SP8
File name: DRC225_DRC225W_Win_1.0_SP8.zip
Post date: 10 Sep, 2018
Languages: Deutsch- English- Spanish-French-Italian-Portuguese-Turkish-Nederlands-Russian
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit) Windows XP (64-bit)
Size: 161.05 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon imageFORMULA DR-2020U printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.