Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver. Canon imageCLASS D1550 Duplex, Wireless All in One Laser AirPrint Printer
imageCLASS D1550/D1520 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
The Canon imageCLASS D1550 offers 4-in-1 functionality and feature-rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment.
File Languages: English
File Version: V21.55
File Name: D1500MFDriverV2155W64usEN.exe
Post Date: 07/07/2016
Windows 10 64bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Windows 8 64bit
File Size: 129.90MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon imageCLASS D1550 printer. This collection of Canon imageCLASS D1550 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS D1550 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon imageCLASS D1550 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon imageCLASS D1550 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon imageCLASS D1550 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon imageCLASS D1550 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon imageCLASS D1550 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon imageCLASS D1550 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon imageCLASS D1550 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.