Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver. Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Printer Software Driver Download for Windows
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color, droplets as small as 2 picoliter. Direct photo printing from PictBridge-compatible cameras. Borderless photo printign in 3 sizes. USB 2.0, IrDA, and direct port interfaces, optional Bluetooth.
This product is a module that expands the functionality of the Canon printer driver for Inkjet printers as included in Windows Vista and 7.
Released: June 10, 2010
Compatibility Systems Microsoft Windows
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: 4.03 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet printer. This collection of Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i80 Color Bubble Jet printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.