Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver. Canon Bubble Jet i6500 Photo Printer Driver for Windows 7/Vista (32-64Bit)
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
Up to 4,800 x 1,200 color dpi resolution. Up to 13 ppm black, 9 ppm color; true borderless photo. Direct printing from select Canon digital camera. PC and Mac compatible, wireless IrDA for Win.
This product is a module that expands the functionality of the printer driver for Canon Inkjet printers as included in Windows Vista and 7.
Canon Bubble Jet i70 Driver-Software
File version: 1.10
File name: aomwin110ea23.exe
Release date: June 10, 2010
Compatibility Systems Microsoft Windows
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: 3.99MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet printer. This collection of Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i6500 Color Bubble Jet printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.