Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver. Canon i-SENSYS MF4150
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4150/MF4140/MF4120 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
When printing documents that include text from right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic, etc.) with 2-Sided Copying or 2 on 1, etc. set in the page settings, there are cases where parts of the text are not printed correctly.
File version: V2.00
File name: MF4100_MFDrivers_W32_uk_EN.exe
Release date: 16 July 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: 15.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer. This collection of Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i-SENSYS MF4150 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.