Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Drivers. Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Drivers for Microsoft Windows
Stylish high-speed, professional laser printer for personal and small office use. With 23 ppm printing and professional output, this compact laser printer is ideal for personal and small office use. Benefit from time and energy-saving technologies, ease of use and quiet operation.
Release date: 11/12/2013
LBP3250 CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
File version: R1.50V1.10
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
File version: R1.50V1.10
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 printer. This collection of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.