Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver. Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85
File version: V21.85
File name: PCL6_Driver_V2185_32_64_EN_00.exe
Release date: 01 March 2017
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: 48.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw printer. This collection of Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.