Canon i-sensys LBP212dw Driver. Canon i-SENSYS LBP212dw Wi-Fi Mono Laser Printer Driber Software for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-64bit)
Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.00
This is a Canon Pixma-developed Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver. This is a generic printer driver that supports various Canon devices. You can use the same driver for all printer models by changing the settings for the printing port and device information.
File version: V2.00
File name: GPlus_UFRII_Driver_V200_32_64_00.exe
Release date: 28 Feb 2019
Microsoft Windows 10 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64bit)
File Size: 63.06 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon i-sensys LBP212dw Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon i-sensys LBP212dw Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon i-sensys LBP212dw printer. This collection of Canon i-sensys LBP212dw Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon i-sensys LBP212dw Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon i-sensys LBP212dw driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon i-sensys LBP212dw driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon i-sensys LBP212dw printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon i-sensys LBP212dw printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon i-sensys LBP212dw Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon i-sensys LBP212dw driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon i-sensys LBP212dw printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.