Canon G2012 Printer Driver. Driver Windows 10/8.1/7 (32-Bit/64-Bit) for Canon Pixma G2012 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printers
G2010 series Full Driver and Software Package for Microsoft Windows
Details: Functionality is All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy). Pixma G Series Printer Output is Colour. Connectivity USB. Display – LCD (1.2 inch segment mono). Ideal usage for Home and Small office, Regular / Heavy usage more than 300 pages per month.
Common Canon G2010 Driver-Software Windows
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File name: win-g2010-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Released: Jan 16, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon G2012 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon G2012 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon G2012 printer. This collection of Canon G2012 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon G2012 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon G2012 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon G2012 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon G2012 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon G2012 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon G2012 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon G2012 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon G2012 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.