Canon DR-M160 Driver. Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 Printer Driver for MAC v10.14-v10.13-v10.12-v10.11
Twain Driver for Mac
Post Date: Jan 16, 2019
Systems: MacOS Mojave v10.14, macOS High Sierra v10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X Capitan v10.11,
Size: 8.25 MB
Canon imageFORMULA DR-M160 Driver for Windows
Version: V1.2 SP4
File name: d1569mux_w_DRM160_DRM160II_DRv12SP4.zip
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Size: 68.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon DR-M160 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon DR-M160 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon DR-M160 printer. This collection of Canon DR-M160 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon DR-M160 Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon DR-M160 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon DR-M160 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon DR-M160 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon DR-M160 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon DR-M160 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon DR-M160 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon DR-M160 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.