Canon D1350 Driver. Canon imageCLASS D1350 Laser Multifunction Copier
imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear)
File Language: English
Release Date: 02/10/2017
Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit
Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit
Microsoft Windows 7 64-Bit
Microsoft Windows Vista 64-Bit
Size: 71.35 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon D1350 Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon D1350 Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon D1350 printer. This collection of Canon D1350 Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon D1350 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon D1350 driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon D1350 printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon D1350 printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon D1350 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon D1350 driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon D1350 printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.