Canon PIXMA mini260 Photo Inkjet Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
Quick, Portable and Easy Photo Printing. Any time. Anywhere.
This small, powerful machine changes everything. Instead of only printing photos where your computer is, print where you are. The kitchen. The TV room. Even in the backyard, using the optional battery. You can print directly from compatible memory cards, digital cameras. Bluetooth devices, even your camera phone. Its new Easy-Scroll Wheel makes operation so much easier.
Driver – Software Details
File Name: aomwin200ea24us.exe
File Version: 2.00
File Size: 55.35 MB
Operation Systems: Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit)
Post Date: 07/20/2011
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.