Download Canon SELPHY CP770 Compact Photo Printer Driver for Windows 7 32bit-64bit
SELPHY CP770 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
It has a print resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi and you can print photos up to 100 years waterproof. You can also preview the 2.5 inch Color TFT Screen.
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver for Windows 64bit
Compatibility Systems: Windows 7 64bit
Size: 1.24 MB
Canon SELPHY CP770 Driver for Windows 32bit
File name: cp770w7.exe
Post Date: Sep 30, 2009
Operating Systems: Windows 7 32bit
Size: 1.21 MB
Canon SELPHY CP810 Driver Mac
Release date: 05/27/2015
File name: cp800-810-820-900-910-1000-os-x-065-9l.dmg.gz
Compatibility Systems: Mac OS X 10.10
Size: 2.83 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.