Download Canon PIXMA TR7020 Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7 32bit-64bit
TR7000 series Driver setup package & TR7000/TS7400 series MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
Canon TR7020 all-in-one wireless printer, especially for home use. Print, copy, scan and navigate with the features you want using the clear 1.44 ”OLED screen. With the Canon Print app, Apple AirPrint and Mopria, you can print from mobile devices. What’s more, you can print square photos directly from your smartphone or social networks. You can choose 5 “x 5” or 3.5 x 3.5 “square photo paper.
Canon PIXMA TR7020 Driver Setup Package for Windows
File Name: win-tr7000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Relased: Oct 9, 2020
Compatiblity Systems: Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit) Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Size: 20.51 MB
Canon Pixma TR7020 MP Driver for Windows
Post Date: October 23, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 10-Windows 10×64-Windows 8.1- Windows 8.1×64- Windows 7 -Windows 7×64
Size: 88.01 MB
Canon PIXMA TR150 Driver for Windows
File Name: pd__-win-tr150-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Relase Date: Mar 3, 2020
Compatible Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 34.02 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.