Download Canon PIXMA MP545 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
Pixma MP540 series MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
ChromaLife 100+ – Printed photo up to 300-year album life. Auto Photo Fix. PIXMA All-In-One function: Print – Scan – Copy. 1pl and 9,600 x 2,400 dpi professional print resolution. 5-Color Individual ink tank system.
Canon PIXMA MP545 Driver Windows 64Bit
Version : 1.04
File name : md64-win-mp540-1_04-ea24.exe
Relase Date: 4 Feb, 2014
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(64bit)
Size : 25.9 MB
Driver Windows for Canon PIXMA MP545
Version : 1.04
Name : md86-win-mp540-1_04-ea24.exe
Post Date: 4 Feb, 2014
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP
Size : 25.5 MB
Canon MP520 Windows 64-Bit Driver
File name: mp520swin64101ea24.exe
Release date: 04 February 2014
Operating systems: Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Size: 23.01 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.