Canon PIXMA MP476 Printer Driver Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32bit-64bit)
Pixma MP470 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 for Microsoft Windows
Windows 64bit Driver for Canon PIXMA MP476
Version : 1.01
Relase Date: 4 Feb, 2014
Name : mp470swin64101ea24.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
Size : 25.1 MB
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver Windows
Version : 1.01
File name : mp470swin101ea24.exe
Post Date: Feb 4, 2014
System requirements: Windows 8.1 (32bit), Windows 8 (32bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows Vista (32bit), Windows XP
Size : 24.6 MB
Windows Driver for Canon PIXMA iP4760
Version : 2.33a
Relased: 22 Jul, 2015
File name : pd68-win-ip4700-2_33a-ea24.exe
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP
Size : 15.9MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.