Canon PIXMA iP90 Printer Driver
In a hotel room or a home office, the iP90 printer goes practically anywhere, yielding superb output on all your projects. Reports and memos will look clean and professional with bold, crisp text. Using the included Canon Easy-WebPrint software, Web pages are automatically formatted, so they’ll print properly with full color and without trimming off the right-hand margin. You can also produce 4 x 6, 5 x 7 & 8.5 x 11 in. borderless prints, with stunning edge-to-edge quality and razor-sharp detail. In only about 51 seconds you can print a 4″ x 6″ photo with the look and feel of a traditional photograph. And for convenience, you can connect any PictBridge compatible digital camera or DV camcorder directly to the iP90 printer and print photos-no PC required!
File Name: aomwin110ea23us.exe
File Version: 1.10
File Size: 4.12 MB
File Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, German , Danish,Finnish ,French , Greek , Hungarian , Italian , Japanese, Korean , Dutch , Norwegian , Polish , Portuguese, Russian, Northern Sami, TC , Thai, Turkish, Chinese
Post Date: 07/20/2011
Operation System: Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.