Download Canon PIXMA G570 Single Function (Print only) 6-Colour Inktank Wi-Fi Photo Printer Driver for Windows 7-8.1-10 32bit-64bit
G500 series Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
It can print up to 3800 on 4″x6″ Photo paper. The printer has 2 Line Mono LCD screen, Auto On/Off, Alexa Enabled features. It can print pages per minute (A4) – 3.9 ipm (Black), 3.9 ipm (Color). Supported page size – A4, LTR, 10.16×15.24cm (4 x 6in), 12.7×17.28cm (5 x 7in), 17.78×25.4cm (7 x 10in), 20.32×25.4cm (8 x 10in) ) Square (8.89) x8.89 cm (3.5 x 3.5 inches), 12.7×12.7 cm (5 x 5 inches), Card Size (91 x 55 mm) and Print resolution – 4800 x It is 1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA G570 Driver for Windows
This driver will provide full printing functionality for your product.
File Name : pd__-win-g500-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Relased: 18 Mar, 2021
Compatible Systems: Windows 10 (x64) Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (x64) Windows 8.1 Windows 7 (x64) Windows 7
Canon Pixma MG5751 Printer Driver for Windows
Post date: 21 Aug, 2015
Operating Systems : Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit) Vista (32-bit) Vista (64-bit) WinXP (32-bit)
Size: 48.05 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.