Download Canon PIXMA G2020 NV All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-7 32bit-64bit
G2020 series Driver setup package and G2020/G2060 series MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
It can print 9.1 ipm (Black), 5.0 ppm (Colour) pages per minute. Supported page size is custom sizes: W:55-216mm, L:89-1200mm, A4,A5,A6,B5,LTR,LGL, Executive(184,2×266.7mm), Legal 215x345mm, Foolscap, F4, Oficio2, B -Oficio, M-ficio,Envelopes DL, Envelopes (COM10,C5,Monarch),Square(88.9×88.9mm, 127x127mm), Card Size(91x55mm). It is USB connected. It has a print resolution of 4800×1200 dpi and a scanning resolution of 600 x 1200dpi.
Canon PIXMA G2020 Driver setup package for Windows
This file will download and install the driver needed to set up and utilize your product. Once complete, you will be able to install software to enhance the product’s functionality.
Version : 1.1
File Name : win-g2020-1_1-n_mcd.exe
Relase Date: 17 Dec, 2020
Compatible Systems: Windows 10 Windows 10 (x64) Windows 8.1 (x64) Windows 8.1 Windows 7 (x64) Windows 7
Canon PIXMA G2020 MP Driver for Windows
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
Version : 1.01
File name : md__-win-g2020_g2060-1_01-ea34_2.exe
Post Date: 26 Jul, 2021
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 7 (32bit) Windows 7 (64bit)
Size: 83.15 MB
Canon Pixma G2002 Driver for Windows
Relase Date: 11 Nov, 2016
File name : win-g2000-1_1-n_mcd.exe
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows XP
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.