Download Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-8-7 32bit-64bit
LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver for Microsoft windows
A4 size black and white print speed is 33 ppm. Black and white laser printing has a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It is up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver for Windows 64Bit
Advised to download the Auto Shutdown Tool from the web site. Installing the Auto Shutdown Tool allows the settings for the auto shutdown function to be configured for this product.
File name: LBP6310dn_R150_V110_W64_uk_EN_1.exe
Release Date: 3 July, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10×64 Windows 8.1×64 Windows 8×64 Windows 7×64 Vistax64 WinXPx64
Size: 14.05 MB
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Driver for Windows 32Bit
Post date: 17 July, 2015
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
Size: 11.85 MB
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 215x Driver for Windows
File name: GPlus_PS3_Driver_V202_32_64_00.exe
Release date: 23 May 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit)
Size: 59.05 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.