Download Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner Driver for Windows 10-8.1-7 32bit-64bit
Full Driver and Software Package for Microsoft Windows
ImageFORMULA R40 is office document scanner for PC and Mac. Color duplex scanning is ideal for office or home use. It turns your paper documents into easily searchable digital formats. It reliably handles many different types of documents: receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents. It scans up to 40 pages per minute.
Canon imageFORMULA R40 Driver for Windows
File Name: R40_Installer.exe
Post Date: Nov 28, 2019
Compatibility Systems: Windows 10 64bit Windows 10 32bit Windows 8.1 64bit Windows 8.1 32bit Windows 7 64bit Windows 7 32bit
Size: 525.58 MB
Canon imageFORMULA P-215 Driver for Windows
Release date: 11/03/2014
File name: d1311mux_w_dr215_v012sp3.zip
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)
Size: 50.2 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.