Download Canon imageFORMULA DR-C230 Scanner Driver for Windows 10-8.1 (32bit-64bit)
ISIS / TWAIN / WIA Driver for Microsoft Windows
It has CMOS CIS 1-Line Sensor scanning unit. It has an optical resolution of 600 dpi and an RGB LED light source. It can carry 30 pages / 60 images per minute in black and white. High speed USB 2.0 is available.
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C230 Driver for Windows
This bundled driver complies with ISIS / TWAIN / WIA standards which is compatible with a wide range of application software.
File name: DR-C230DriverV.1.1.11801.30001SP3forWindows.zip
Release date: 20 October 2020
Operating systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Size: 285 MB
Canon imageFORMULA DR-2050C Driver for Windows
File name: DR-2050C/2050SP ISIS/TWAIN Driver
Relased: Apr 9, 2009
Operating system: Windows 7 64bit Win7 32bit Vista 32bit Vista 64bit
Size: 11.82 MB
Printerdriversoft.com provides links to download Canon Printer Driver in an easy way, Specifically by downloading directly. Complete solution Canon Printer Driver includes everything you need to install and use your Canon printer. This collection of Canon Drivers includes a full set of drivers, installers & an optional Printer Driver.
How to Download and Install Canon Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Canon driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saved in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Canon driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Canon printer driver installation process is complete, after that your Canon printer is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Canon driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Canon printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
See also other printer driver here: